Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Fire,flute,and more

We had the fire place stop working last summer and we figured out how to get it back well sarge did. Now the cats are loving the dogs are loving it. Most important im loving it!!!! LOL!!!! The school is okay i am playing the flute in band. I had my first concert in band I rocked and worked so hard. Trying to except the way im a new band geek. That is so sweet I love it and take that name a complimant.

The family is doing a whole lot better. The school im trying its the least I could do!!!!!!!

The world keeps spining and pugger mom is just doing great!!!
But it is Sarge he is rocking the world in my life at least!!!!
Band geek he is okay.
Me I just plain rock!!!
Cats they are still to supid and
nothing is right about those dogs!!!!!!!


I love my family so much and the only thing I HATE is when my parents yell and they are only teaching us a lesson!!!!.....





Type Back

1 comment: