Saturday, June 5, 2010

VACATION TIME!!!!!!

its finally summer and guess what????? I am going down to FLORDIA!!!!!! with Coffey Pot, pugger mom, sarge, bandgeek,and my water wave grandma. I cant wait we are going to disney the beach restraunts and maybe Universal. Cant wait.


so about Disney I am so going to get pictures excpesally with goofy pluto minie and mickie and i will post them all i so promise.

for the beach i really cant wait and no i wont drink the salt water but if i see a jelly fish or shark or even a small fish im just going to run so probly wont be in a lot of the ocean.

restraunt will be a breaze to me and coffey pot just lots and lots of FOOD!!!!!!!! but for the rest not a whole lot of food we will probly be cooking most of the time so....... How funny is that.

save the best color for last and the probly theme park Universal. It will be very fun and i love the roller coaster the duelling dragons

this ought to be a really no very fun VACATION!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment