Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ghostly Encounters

One weekend I was reading my AR book for school and then I started watching T.V. Then I started reading agian and I heard a creak thinking Bandgeek was tring to scare me. So I yelled for Bandgeek stop tring to scare me. Then my Sarge started yelling at Bandgeek. Then pugger mom stepped in and yelled at dad saying "Stop! Bandgeek has been down here with me." Thinking to myself saying then who opened my door.

Another incounter was I was playing in the play room with my horses and I was playing with twin boy horses. I was just about to grab the second one and I leaned back and the horse wasnt there. I went to my room came back 30 minutes later and the horse was there.

I think it was Mikal

2 comments:

  1. I bet you were scared. I would have been. If I were you I would tell your mom and dad that you are so scared that you have to go stay with Pawpaw and Memaw until the spirit is vanquished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That happens at our house all of the time! Stuff disappears and then just pops back up later, in a different place.
    Our ghost is a little girl.

    ReplyDelete