My favorite artist in country music is Taylor Swift.Weeks from now to go seeTaylor in concert.Thatis all I have been dreaming about for the last....8 weeks.
That just proves I am a dedicated fan. If I could be friends with anybody next to the freind I already have it would have to be her. She is an awsome role model for young kids. I love her music and bandgeek loves her. Pugger Mom and Sarge I don't know if they are as excited as Me but they love the gift Coffey pot {My granpa}gave them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I like her, too. She is pretty, talanted and is a good role model. She's a lot like me.
ReplyDeleteHey - you have a pretty awesome granpa!
ReplyDeleteI hope that you have a wonderful time at the concert.
Since your mom hasn't done a post on Punkin and One-Eyed Jack in a long time...you should take them with you to the concert, and then post photo's afterward:-)