Hi, i'm Freckles.My mom has a blog to(It's a Pugs Life and on that blog you know me as Bug!)
The reason why I have this blog is because .....I kept talking about it then I think my mom cracked. But i'm new here and you will hear alot from me.
I have 2 dogs,2 cats,1 anoying brother who will be known as Bandgeek,1muscular dad called Sarge,and then my mom called Pugger mom.
I hear you have heard from Dozer one of our dogs you will be hearing from him our other dog Grimmy and our two cats Jasmine and Lilly.I hope they will be funny posts.
Hope to post soon,let me know if there is anything you need,BYE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YAY! Bug...congratulations on your new blog. I can't wait to read all about it.
ReplyDeleteHave fun!
...oops sorry... Freckles [I will have to remember that] :)
ReplyDeleteI've been begging your mom for more Punkin and One-Eyed Jack posts - maybe you can add them to yours! Yea - I get to be your third follower!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to Blogdom.
Great job, Sweetpea, Freckles, Bug. I am looking forward to reading your stuff, too. See if you can get the Bandgeek to start posting again, too.
ReplyDeleteLove you, Sweetie.
lol ill see coffey pot
ReplyDelete