Sunday, June 21, 2009

On The Road Agian

Well guess what, I'm on the rode agian except in a mountian voage me and my brother{bandgeek}like to call expadition Massanothing. It sounds like nothing is up here bacuase of the title Massanothing. Oh but there are a few things like a water park and pools and horse back riding and go carting and golgin icludes miniture. SO ignore the name if it comes up a few times.


Anyway today we went to MT. VERNONE so cool George Washington came out of his grave sight and once we got home we went swimming. I am so tuckered out!!!!!!!!!


Tomorrow we are going to the water parkk but we will have a great time. Plus for dinner we have a cool murder mystery dinner it is going to be so cool that is your early faorcast of fun see you tomorow and wake up smell the roses check my blog.


oh and the Taylor SWift concert was awsome and I am not giving up now.

4 comments:

  1. Wow - it sounds like you are having a great time this summer. I went to Mt. Vernon years and years ago (when I was a kid), and I remember it being so green and pretty.

    Make sure you wear lots of sunscreen at the water park - you don't want to get sunburned!

    Enjoy the Murder Mystery Dinner - they are a lot of FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did have a good time. The first time I saw GW, I met him in person - that's how old I am:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! NEas you have gone to Mt. Vernon. OH! Coffeypot do you think I forgot about you did you I am so very sorry you are that old!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make sure you wear lots of sunscreen at the water park - you don't want to get sunburned! Work From Home

    ReplyDelete