The most troubles I have had on this vacation sleeping, ocean waves, and Bandgeek.
The troubles I will have leaving and Bandgeek.
Sleeping: The beds were super rough the first few days. Plus I was really not used to the climent or the surrounding area. I called my stuffed dog Bolt,Grimmy or Dozer. That is how much I miss my pugs and or dogs.
Ocean Waves: They knock you off boogie boards. The waves also drag you to the beach and then take you back to open water. You can not get out of that little cycle. It is ruff.
Bandgeek:He tried waking me up to see dolphins. Wont leave me alone about the beach and the pool he wont stop. Well the same thing will happen at home so I cant complain yet.
Leaving: The most worst part will be leaving. Because I here the beach any more and that sucks by a long shot. I love to here the ocean and go swimming but I will get over it because I get to see the boys{the dogs} and the girls { the cats}.
Bandgeek2: The same thing as before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

But did you have a good time? MeMaw loves the beach very much and loves to HEAR the ocean, too. I can't wait to see you two, too. Love you, Miss Sweetpea Bug-Freckles.
ReplyDeleteThe beach will always be there AND believe it or not...one day you and Bandgeek will be the best of friends!
ReplyDeleteWere are you guys coming from and Coffey Pot tell Meemaw to get over it
ReplyDeletebe there AND believe it or not...one day you and Bandgeek will be the best of friends! Work From Home
ReplyDelete